Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Provide one-to-one ABA interventions, including DTT, NET, PECS, Verbal Behavior, PRT, and other research-based intervention strategies.
- Consistently implement behavior intervention plans.
- Collect, record and maintain accurate data based on observable client behavior/ performance via clinical notes and online data collection system.
- Maintain accurate records of your billable time via online scheduling system.
- Write session notes using objective language.
- Actively participate in the implementation of baseline, treatment, parent training and generalization sessions.
- Utilize safe and appropriate handling, management and guidance procedures when working with clients.
- Provide direct client care following the prescribed behavioral protocols/programs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 48 college credits (or an Associate Degree), preferably someone with or working towards obtaining a bachelor’s degree in applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology or a related field.
- Experience in implementing ABA services or experience working with children with ASD (preferred). Additional training and support provided.
- Hold or obtain either a BCAT or RBT credential—highly preferred (required for some insurance companies).
- Hold or obtain any required state licensure or certification.
- Valid driver's license, car insurance and the ability to drive to client homes to provide services.
- Pass a criminal and DMV background check.
- Must have availability in the afternoon and evening.
- Follow all ethical and professional guidelines.
- Have regular access and knowledge of use to modern technology (i.e. PC, Mac, iPad or other tablet device, smartphone, etc.) as this is used for scheduling, billing and data collection purposes.
All positions are part-time employee positions. Some full-time positions may be available, depending on location and availability.
- Stipend for phone and supplies
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual CEU reimbursement (for BCBA/BCaBA only)
- Competitive wages
- Incentive bonus for BCBA, BCaBA and RBT certificants
- Participation in company provided 401(k)