Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
- Writes Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Re-Assessment reports based on the template required by ABS or by the insurance company.
- Conducts parent training to client’s families using the assigned parent training curriculum.
- Enters data and session notes for all sessions conducted into data collection software.
- Enters sessions into billing software with required documentation.
- Provides hands-on supervision to clinical behavior therapists and QAS staff.
- Provides on the job training to clinical behavior therapists and QAS staff.
- Provides minimum number of authorized hours to clients each week.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in psychology or related field.
- 2 years or more of in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience.
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Must be in, and remain in, good standing.
- Hold state behavior analyst license, if needed.
- Is eligible by the BACB to provide supervision to RBT staff.
- Knowledge of basic Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) concepts, terminology, definitions, and practical application of such.
- Possess valid driver's license, car insurance and the ability to drive to client homes to provide services.
- Pass a criminal and DMV background check.
- Follow all ethical and professional guidelines.
- Have regular access and knowledge of use to modern technology (i.e. PC, Mac, iPad or other tablet device, smartphone, etc.) as this is used for scheduling, billing and data collection purposes.
All positions are part-time employee positions. Some full-time positions may be available, depending on location and availability.
- Stipend for phone and supplies
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Annual CEU reimbursement (for BCBA/BCaBA only)
- Competitive wages
- Incentive bonus for BCBA, BCaBA and RBT certificants
- Participation in company provided 401(k)